The Nukilik has been discontinued and replaced with a shouldered version of the Akiak. This is our last remaining stock we are able to get so we are clearancing them out to make room for new inventory. Clearance pricing for these cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount, or promotion - this sale price is the lowest we are able to honor.
The Nukilik is the first modern Greenland paddle with exchangeable tips. Inspired by the Inuit tradition of strengthening paddle tips with bone, walrus ivory, and harder wood, Nukilik integrates durable polyamide tips with a carbon fiber paddle. The tip unites smoothly with the paddle to form a seamless paddle stroke.
- Sharp paddle blade edges provide crisp and precise paddling
- A wider loom accommodates modern kayaks
- The shouldered grip design is comfortable and reduces strain, it fits the natural contour of a paddler’s hand and increases control
- The 2-piece design breaks down quickly for easy transportation and storage
- The remarkably light paddle weight reduces fatigue on long paddling excursions
- Carbon fiber blades create a slim profile that enters and exits the water quietly while adding buoyancy for a light stroke
- A low-profile button release creates a sleek paddle shaft
- The carbon fiber button never rusts
- The high-quality, continuous-weave carbon fiber shaft delivers a superior strength-to-weight ratio
- The symmetrical blade shape reduces torque. This allows the paddler to maintain a looser grip and pull the paddle smoothly through the water